Monday, August 15, 2011

Brilliant. Enuff Said

Salam 15 Ramadhan.
15 Ogos 2011 = Abah 60!

Entering 60. Taken last month, on Ilmam's wedding


Sayu lagi..
Abah dah tua lagi setahun. Semoga Abah panjang umur, dan dikurniakan kesihatan yang baik. Itu je la yang seorang anak mahukan. Amiin.

Btw, came across this 1 article, dapat from facebook. A very young kid, but with a brilliant brain. If you want to read, read till the end. Jangan skip. Then only you can conclude, or comment. Of course u have all rights to agree or not to agree with him. We are in the 'democracy' country :D .

Please do read:

Surat Seorang Remaja Kepada Perdana Menteri Malaysia, Dato’ Seri Najib



I am hardly trying not to show or express any of my opinions on Malaysia politics, in my blog. I just don't prefer. But this sentence may express my standings on Malaysia politics. Got it from Nabila, a friend of mine, and I just couldn't agree more : Politics are just like a diaper. And it should be change for the same reason. (Read with your own risk).

p/s - Semalam berbuka dengan Bakso nenek masak. Terbaik lah.

Bye!

No comments: