Friday, January 13, 2012

Ulcer Mode



Guess how many ulcers are there in my mouth now ?
2?
3?
4?


No, But ..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SEVEN! @ Tujuh! @ Sab'ah (Arabic)! @ Pitu (Javanese)! @ zeven (dutch)! 
They just pop out one after another. Macam cendawan tumbuh lepas hujan.
*Cry*


Just imagine me speaking without my mouth open. Horrible.


Pharmacy is my favourite shop since last week, asking them what is the best oral aid in the universe.
Because I can't find one. Anyway  I bought these 3:
1st - Bonjela (I should just throw this in the bin) - The only brand they sell there
2nd - Orregel (I think they just take out the paste of bonjela and rebrand it. duhh)
3rd - Orrepaste. Just bought it during lunch hour. I'm so giving much hope on this. Taste wise, much better (minty). 



 I hope this help!! (Pray hard!)


No comments: